REGISTRATION FOR OUR FALL PROGRAM IS OPEN!!
Average lesson duration: 45 minutes
Suitable for ages: 3.5 – 5 years (Pre-school)
Program Subjects Include
- Physics Principles: Basic principles such as balance and buoyancy
- Animal Kingdom: Various animals – domestic and wild
- Biology: Natural pest control, pollination and symbiosis
- The Universe: Space, Earth and the Solar System
- Geometry: Characteristics of basic geometric shapes
- Transportation and Traffic Safety: Understanding different types of vehicles including motorcycles, trucks, cars and boats.
e² Young Engineers believes that children best absorb the subjects taught in each lesson through play, utilizing unique K’NEX® models designed by our staff.
Saturdays: SEPT 30- DEC 9, 2017
- 9:30AM – 10:15AM