Registration for our FALL 2019 sessions are now OPEN!
BIG BUILDER -Ages 3.5 yrs-5 yrs
JUNIOR BRICKS CHALLENGE -Kindergarten -Grade 1
BRICKS CHALLENGE -Grades 2-4
GALILEO TECHNIC -Grades 5-9
e² Young Engineers (ESYE) represents thousands of children around the world who participate in our after school edutainment curricula. Our sessions provide theoretical knowledge and practical implementation in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) basics.
Young Engineers provide an engaging, hands-on learning platform. The educational goals are achieved by using LEGO® kits uniquely designed by our staff, demonstrating the scientific principles in a fun and accessible fashion; combining experiments that form scientific intuition with stories that capture the imagination.
BRICKS CHALLENGE and GALILEO TECHNIC WORKSHOP STRUCTURE:
- Explanation of the model, introduction of lesson content and concepts in theoretical form
- Model building
- Playing and improvements (challenges/advancements to the model) whereby we will reinforce the concepts learnt in theoretical form
- Model dismantling, kit arrangement and lesson summary.
Saturdays: September 21 – December 7, 2019
- BIG BUILDER (Parent and Child) : Ages 3.5yrs -5yrs. (9:30AM – 10:15AM), $170
- JUNIOR BRICKS CHALLENGE (Parent and Child): Kindergarten-Grade 1 (10:45am-11:45am), $185
- BRICKS CHALLENGE: Grade 1-4 (11:00AM – 12:15PM), $225
- GALILEO TECHNIC: Grade 5-9 (9:15AM – 10:30AM), $240
SIGN UP FOR YOUR CLASS TODAY!